- Lightweight Compression with Ultra-low Latency
- Delivers visually lossless high-quality video up to 1080p
- Ensures stunning quality video using ATEN advanced video lossless compression technology
- EDID Expert™ selects the optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and the best video resolution across different screens
- Limitless Scalability and Flexibility
- Extends AV connections from a simple point-to-point to a multi-point to multi-point setup via LAN without distance limitations
- Offers multi-functionality in extender, splitter, matrix switch, video wall and daisy chain applications
- No Complicated IP Setup
- Simple configuration that requires no extensive IT experience or extra learning
- Effortlessly switches among input sources via top panel pushbuttons
- No Additional Server PCs or Software Required
- Supports web GUI for device management
- No additional server PCs, control boxes, or software/drivers are needed
- Go Further For Less with Daisy Chaining*
- Connects multiple displays through a single port to utilize every port of the network switch and maximize their value
- Easily expandable – cabling and system deployment is easy with no huge network switches and fewer cables needed
- Perfect for large-scale deployment covering hundreds of meters, such as hotel facilities, airports, university campuses, stations, shopping malls, and exhibition centers
* Depending on your network architecture, we recommend daisy chaining up to 30 units. Please contact ATEN representatives for more details.
* Use daisy chains to configure a video wall or expand the AV system hundreds of meters
- Video Wall Support
- Supports up to 8 x 8 video wall (64 displays)*
- Supports horizontal or vertical (90° rotation) display orientation
- Easily switches layout profiles, preview and drag-and-drop video sources via the intuitive web GUI
*Depends on your network architecture, please contact ATEN representatives for more details.
- Embedded / De-embedded Audio Support
- Separate audio signal can be embedded into the HDMI stream
- Multiple Control Channels
- Multiple control methods – the system can be managed via Ethernet or top-panel pushbuttons
- USB Connectivity – USB port (USB 2.0) allows for connection of devices such as keyboard, mouse, flash drive, printer, and other USB peripherals
- Bi-directional IR Channel – IR transmission is processed one way at a time
- RS-232 Channel – bi-directional RS-232 serial port allows for connection of peripherals such as touch screens and bar code scanners
Note: Each VE8900T transmitter can be controlled by a total of 4 USB touch screens installed to VE8900T receivers.
Please refer to the FAQ link below on how to select network switches and network switch information collected by ATEN Customer Service Division, where the collected information includes customer's feedback from their actual experience in using and installing the product(s).